After a short summer break, we’re back at work bringing you the biggest and best in political buffoonery! Both nominees are left thinking “What the @#$% did I do?!?” after making YUGE mistakes. CNBC’s Jim Cramer had a very public Freudian slip, while yet another race faker can’t take all of the lies and deceit anymore. But who’s the bigger buffoon? Special shout-out to both Fox News 17 in Nashville, TN and BlackIndyLive.com for such great source material.
Here are some other stories featured in our dishonorable mentions or that we couldn’t fit into this week’s video:
- YouTube took down Steven Crowder’s livestream based on a bogus copyright claim, and he’s none too happy about it.
- TikTok will be the end of us: the latest trend – teeth filing.
- Man jailed for destroying historic religious statue because Jesus was the “wrong” skin color.
- Kamala Harris calls for an investigation of the investigators investigating the Trump Investigation.
- Lady Gaga says that American “drink the poison that is white supremacy” when they are born.
- Look out Maine Trump supporters! A woman is on the loose putting dog poop in your mailboxes!
- De Bozo’s office is the height of dysfunction and virtue signaling.
- An NYU taking classes exclusively online was suspended indefinitely for going to a party that was following the rules.
- DANCE, JOE! DANCE!
- “Journalist” feigns ignorance as to why Trump’s Middle East peace deal is significant.
- De Bozo furloughs the Mayor’s Office… and his failure is complete.
- Don’t try this at home, Foonies!
Who is this week’s Buffoon of the Week?
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings