This week, we’re back with two new nominees that may not be household names, but the magnitude of their buffoonery certainly merits their nomination.
First, there’s the “woke” writer of Marvel’s Captain America, Ta-Neheisi Coates, who attempts to turn the villainous Red Skull into… Jordan Peterson?
And, of course, how could we not include Major League Baseball commissioner Rob Manfred. His “woke” decision to pull MLB’s All-Star Game out of Atlanta is the HEIGHT of Hypocrisy.
Two Nominees, but only one can be Buffoon of the Week! But, there are TONS of Dishonorable Mentions for this week
- Former Buffoon of the Week David Hogg lost his pillow fight.
- DRAMA at the Mrs. Sri Lanka pageant!
- Dear God, Help me to… Hate White People?!?
- Alabama Secretary of State Denies Affair, Then The Recording Surfaced…
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand thinks everything is infrastructure
Let us know who you got in the comments!