As the dust settles on the 2020 Election, Buffoons already pre-disposed to espouse crazy anti-Trump rhetoric ratcheted their Trump Derangement Syndrome into high gear!
This week, we look at two particular Buffoons who overstepped their bounds. The Lincoln Project doxxed attorneys working for President Trump’s campaign while CNN’s Christiane Amanpour compares the Trump administration to the Nazis and Kristallnacht. YIKES!
And if these Buffoons aren’t enough for you, here’s some others!
- MSNBC’s Joy Reid got dragged for not knowing what 538 means
- Eva Longoria made black women mad for giving Latinas credit as “real heroines” of 2020.
- A “Toobin” is now a thing in the Urban Dictionary!
- Portland City Commissioner who wants to defund the police called 911 over a Lyft ride.
- Food Network’s Alton Brown made some “flippant” Holocaust tweets… like you do…
- Not so much buffoonery, but vile: Woman costs parents custody of their children for falsifying drug test findings
- LEAVE BABY YODA ALONE!
Don’t forget to vote in our poll below to tell us WHO YA GOT! for this week’s Buffoon of the Week!
WHO YA GOT! Buffoon of the Week – November 16, 2020
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!