Last week saw the nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the United States Supreme Court, and many Buffoons absolutely losing their minds over it!
Among them were perennial buffoon Don Lemon (Yes, he finally got nominated!) who is looking to burn the American political system to the ground, and critical race theorist Ibram X. Kendi, who low-key tweeted how white parents adopting Black children (like Judge Coney Barrett) can still be racist… but of course the tweet wasn’t about her… right?
Check out the video below.
And if you can’t get enough buffoonery, check these stories out from last week that you might have missed.
- We can’t tell if this political ad is buffoonery or genius!
- Biden claims he’s been in the Senate for 180 years!
- And, he also called troops “Stupid Bastards” at a speech, which seems to have fallen flat with many politicos.
- This AntiFa thinks destruction is good for the economy.
- MSNBC Commentator calls Kentucky AG Dan Cameron “Skin folk, not kinfolk” in response to the charges brought in the Breonna Taylor case.
- Don’t ever purchase condoms from Vietnam. EVER.
- Apple apologized for Siri calling police “terrorists”.
- NY Transit workers built a secret “man cave”, complete with Wi-Fi in Grand Central Station. No wonder service has gone down the tubes! Oh, and they FINALLY banned pooping on the trains!
- Alyssa Milano’s hypocrisy knows no bounds.
- Instant karma for this Trump hater caught on camera!
- Why is Trump hating on the syllabus for a biology class at Marshall?
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman blames right-wing extremists for the over 500+ riots that broke out across the country.
- Are you so desperate to travel that you’d book a “flight to nowhere” just to remember the feeling of it?
Who Is Buffoon of the Week?
Ibram X. Kendi
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!