It was another hotly contested battle for Buffoon of the Week, but our nominees – Cal Cunningham and Steve Scully – proved to be compelling choices.
This week’s nominees didn’t start as the week as Buffoons, but they sure ended it strong! Imagine going from respected, front-running candidate to embattled cheater under investigation by the military in the space of a week. Or, imagine going from widely-respected journalist to partisan hack all in the space of a few short days.
Check out this week’s nominees and VOTE in our poll.
And while you’re here, take a look at some other Dishonorable Mentions below.
- Keith Olbermann is the Worst Person in the World. Full stop.
- Facebook says onions are “overtly sexual.”
- The Incredible Hulk shows how “incredible” he is with his criticism of VP Mike Pence.
- A Texas mayoral candidate is charged with 109 counts of voter fraud.
- Speaking of voter fraud…
- Oklahoma jail employees accused of cruelty for playing “Baby Shark” constantly.
- Hollywood “celebrities” strip down for ballot instructions PSA. Yeech.
- To get past NY’s COVID-19 rules, SNL paid its audience to attend.
- CNN’s Joe Johns vs. White House Raccoon!
- A YouTuber’s free nudie campaign may be against election law.
- Fredo got all self-righeous about COVID-19. Again.
- Joy Reid thought President Trump was “faking” COVID-19 to get out of debating Biden.
- Andrew Cuomo used a 15 year-old photo to call out Jewish gatherings in Brooklyn.
WHO YA GOT! Buffoons Publicly Exposed!
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings