This week’s nominees didn’t start as the week as Buffoons, but they sure ended it strong! Imagine going from respected, front-running candidate to embattled cheater under investigation by the military in the space of a week. Or, imagine going from widely-respected journalist to partisan hack all in the space of a few short days.
Check out this week’s nominees and VOTE in our poll.
And while you’re here, take a look at some other Dishonorable Mentions below.
- Keith Olbermann is the Worst Person in the World. Full stop.
- Facebook says onions are “overtly sexual.”
- The Incredible Hulk shows how “incredible” he is with his criticism of VP Mike Pence.
- A Texas mayoral candidate is charged with 109 counts of voter fraud.
- Speaking of voter fraud…
- Oklahoma jail employees accused of cruelty for playing “Baby Shark” constantly.
- Hollywood “celebrities” strip down for ballot instructions PSA. Yeech.
- To get past NY’s COVID-19 rules, SNL paid its audience to attend.
- CNN’s Joe Johns vs. White House Raccoon!
- A YouTuber’s free nudie campaign may be against election law.
- Fredo got all self-righeous about COVID-19. Again.
- Joy Reid thought President Trump was “faking” COVID-19 to get out of debating Biden.
- Andrew Cuomo used a 15 year-old photo to call out Jewish gatherings in Brooklyn.
WHO YA GOT! Buffoons Publicly Exposed!
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!