It’s definitely the BIGGEST MATCH-UP we’ve ever had on Buffoon of the Week! In one corner, Fox News’s Chris Wallace moderated one of the worst debated in human history, while favored one participant over another. In the other corner, former FBI Director James Comey came down with a case of “selective amnesia” before the Senate Judiciary Committee when asked about Crossfire Hurricane. But only one can be the dumbest newsmaker of the week!
Check out this week’s nominees and VOTE in our poll.
We had a LOT of Dishonorbale Mentions, but we couldn’t fit them into this week’s video!
- Any other week, Tom Arnold would have been a shoe-in for doxxing Hope Hicks after she tested positive for COVID-19.
- The People’s Republic of New York City’s garbage problem is so bad, that Cuomo is considering sending the National Guard.
- Speaking of Andrew Cuomo, he wants you to memory hole all those nursing home deaths in NY.
- Meanwhile the NYC Board of Elections had one job, and majorly screwed it up.
- Fox News’s John Roberts got super mad.
- It’s a bird, it’s a plane. No… it’s Lori Lightfoot dressed as the Rona Destroyer?
- Meanwhile, in Argentina, a politician sat in on official business while kissing his mistress’s breasts.
- A Court ruled that Subway sandwiches are not made with “bread.”
- 2020 election ads have finally jumped the shark (NSFW).
- An NBA player wants to leave the country and go…. to Hawaii.
- A South Carolina TV news anchor smashed a beer bottle over a man’s head during a heated spat about politics.
- David Hogg says that it’s “not my place” to condemn non-white violence. Huh?
Clash of Titanic Buffoons! WHO YA GOT?
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!