This week features a titanic battle of well-known buffoons fighting to be the biggest Buffoon of the Week ever!
LeBron James deleted a tweet in reaction to the shooting of Ma’Khia Bryant, and he was clearly salty about it. Maybe that’s because Lebron showed himself to be not only a race-baiting hypocrite but a sell out as well.
Meanwhile “Auntie” Maxine Waters inserted her foot into her ever-open mouth again, and drew the ire of the judge presiding over the Derek Chauvin trial. It’s another case of Waters making veiling threats about “more confrontations” if jurors didn’t return the guilty verdict she wanted. Imagine if she was held to the same standards that Congress held President Trump to for the January 6th “insurrection”.
Plus, we throw a few more (virtual) pies, thanks to our friends at PieOrama!
If you haven’t gotten enough of the buffoonery, here are some more Dishonorable Mentions!
- Demi Lovato went “Full Karen” over FroYo.
- YouTube CEO wins a Free Expression Award Sponsored By…. YouTube?
- AOC and The Squad (did you see them tour in ’97?) Promote “Defund The Police” from behind Private Security
- Nancy Pelosi thanked George Floyd for “sacrificing your life to justice”
- Larry Kudlow Rails Against… “Plant-Based Beer”
- The Istanbul Conference is “Nobody’s Business But The Turks”
- President Biden wears a mask during a video conference with world leaders
Time to vote! Tell us WHO YA GOT! Leave us a comment below and tell us what you think.